Monday, May 20, 2013

Taking the Step

Yesterday, I may have made the most important decision of my life. A very costly one at that.

I have always tried various ways to acquire wealth but I realised yesterday that I actually need a business coach. The same way a tennis player needs a coach or any other sports man or woman. So I took the plunge.

Currently, at this very moment, I am going through a world of emotions. Doubt. Fear. Disbelief even the feeling of wanting to quit. I know in my mind that that would be the worse decision I could make and would regret it if I did not follow through.

I am concerned of where the money will come from - Do I have enough?

Then I ask is my idea for my business a viable one.

At this very moment, my emotions are wild. My body is hungry and my appetite is gone.

I hope I have made the right decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment