Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Blogging

Since I started with my new blog (just click on the Scrapping tab above to go check it out), which is all about scrapping, making cards, albums, etc. I feel like I have received a new sense of life. I am bursting with the excitement and the large amount of posts I can/could share. I am limited though, that I cannot share the photos that will be on these spreads on the blog. I will need to protect the innocents from the world wide web. Though that will not stop me...from sharing my ideas.

I'm wondering on how far I should take it...Since I did call the blog Scrapping Collection... I don't know if it would be appropriate to share my soap making experience and the various DIY projects.

Bugger, should have thought of this more properly...Oh well, I guess that means another blog... lol

Anyways, this is a whole new journey. An exciting one at that. Hope to see you all at the other side.

With Love
Ania

No comments:

Post a Comment