Friday, March 23, 2018

Gynecologists and what they should say








You have got to love doctors.

Image result for stethoscope

For most of you who already know me, you will know that I am a firm believer of doing things as naturally as possible. That goes for everything in life. I believe that God made this world full of abundant nutrients that can heal your body and keep you healthy. I do not run to the doctor with every ailment. I do believe that there is a place for the doctors in this world, but I also have seen that they have gone beyond taking the time to know you and your history and family history. They are far too quick to prescribe medications and see you off in 15 mins at hundreds, if not thousands of rands.

So why did I start with that statement?

At my 12 week pregnancy check-up the doctor instilled fear into me. She did her measurements of the baby and got vastly different measurements of the neck flap. Immediately, she says that I need to go for a highly expensive blood test that is currently only done in the UK for down syndromes. This test would deplete my medical savings account by a third. I still have to consider all the next appointments that I need to do throughout the pregnancy and still give birth...

Well needless to say, you have got to love doctors and all their scientific gadgets and statistics.

Let's fast forward to today. I never did the test. My husband and I decided that we would not abort, no matter what. So in the end it was not worth spending all that money. I am now 20 weeks pregnant and had to see her again for the major scan. Today she checks all the "soft" markers for downs, and guess what...? The baby is perfectly healthy. It has all it's digits, everything is where it is supposed to be. I have a perfect baby growing inside of my belly.

A perfectly straight leg

"Hi Mom." All five figures.


So what doctor's should be saying is, let's look at your family history. I see that there is no case of abnormalities in your family. All the individuals in your family are genetically strong and healthy and even though I have this concern, I believe you are in good health and shape and will give rise to a perfect baby.

She did the same thing with me in my first pregnancy. She was worried about placenta previa at 12 weeks. In the end, I did not need the added stress in my pregnancy. We as mothers, need to protect our unborn children and keep them safe from the bad outside world.

Related image

In addition, any doctor that suggests to a pregnant woman to inject herself with a virus (the flu) clearly is so absorbed with science and stats, that they fail to realize that centuries have past and we are currently sitting on a population with over 7 billion people. Why would  you want to inject yourself with a virus!? My body, which was created by God himself, is a perfect haven for my unborn child. Should I get sick, it will be because I did not take good care of myself both physically, emotionally and spiritually. There are women living in worse conditions, and give birth to strong and healthy babies. I understand, not everyone is as fortunate and my heart goes out to them.

So as I say. You have to love the doctors. You also need to have nervous of steal and be steadfast in your belief, whether you are for or against western medicine. Know your facts from either side and make a knowledgeable decision.

Hosea 4:6 says "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge; because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being a priest to me. And since you have forgotten the law of your God, I also will forget your children."

This verse is profound in acquiring knowledge about medicine and remembering how medicine should fit into the laws of God. I understand that there are fanatics out there that will sell you every bad story there is. That is why it is important to look in your heart and work through the rubbish and see the truth. One such truth if you look between all the Christian preaching is the truth in what they put into the vaccines. This is but a small portion of our medical development. I will not dive into that here. I will simply leave a few links with you. I pray that the truth will set you free (so to speak) and you can make a decision that is not based on the fear which was instilled into you by the doctors of today.

I enjoy the science and the statistics of today. I also know when things have gone overboard. I will thus love and leave you, till next time.

Links:
1. The Truth about Vaccines - A powerful series of documetaries on vaccines
2. God Does Not Support Vaccines - A Christian view on how the laws of God have been broken in developing vaccines.
3. History of Vaccines - Regular articles are published with news and information about various vaccines

No comments:

Post a Comment